Monday, February 2, 2009

Big Mac vs Whopper (Cont'd)

I was just looking at more "Whopper Virgin" commercials and found a video that answers some of my doubts and questions that I brought up in my previous post. This video is more of a documentary that takes place during the burger testing. It answered one of my criticisms right away when they explain that the burgers are bought fifteen minutes prior to the testing, so it could be considered a fair contest. Also, after watching the documentary I was convinced that these people were unaware of McDonald's and Burger King, so they can truly be considered "Whopper Virgins." Maybe I should have done a bit more research before posting my last entry.

Here is the documentary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp6nTooK1wo

No comments:

Post a Comment